Download Presentations (2019):
- Dr. Mitchel Leavitt: Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Dr. John Dorris: Knee Osteoarthritis
- Dr. Steve Johnson: Common Knee Injuries
- Dr. Joe Johnson: Current Treatment of Common Ankle Injuries
- Dr. Brad Register: Treatment of Non-Arthritic Hip Pain
- Dr. William Tally: Radiculopathy: Compression of Inflammation?
Download Presentations (2018):
- Dr. Smith: Shoulder Pain
- Dr. Register: Elbow Injuries
- Dr. Shuler: Common Hand Injuries
- Dr. Katz: Distal Radius Fractures
About the Conference
This Continuing Education Medical Conference was developed for all local primary care physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants. It helps participants align their medical practice with evidence based orthopedic care and apply knowledge gained in treatment decisions for their patients.
At the conclusion of the conference, participants will be able to:
- Identify and treat common orthopedic conditions using evidence based recommendations
- Summarize when to order/prescribe further imaging and therapy modalities
- Determine appropriate timing for specialty referral
There is no fee for the conference or course materials. Please join us early for a continental breakfast and an opportunity to network with other medical professionals. Parking is complimentary in the Athens Orthopedic Clinic or SPARC parking deck
Piedmont Athens Regional designates this live activity for a maximum of 4 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. All non-physician attendees will receive a Certificate of Participation for the 4 hour course.
Time & Location
Saturday, August 24 | 7:30am – 12:00pm
Sports Performance and Rehabilitation Center (SPARC)
1765 Old West Broad Street
Building 3, Athens, GA
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of Piedmont Healthcare and Athens Orthopedic Clinic. Piedmont Healthcare is accredited by the Medical Association of Georgia to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Piedmont Healthcare designates this live activity for a maximum of 4.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.